You can be a powerful voice for children who've been abused or neglected.
With your gift of $2,000/year or more you provide a child with a dedicated CASA volunteer speaking up for their best interest and you are recognized as a member of the I am for the Child Society. Member benefits include:
- Invitation for two to an exclusive social event
- A visit to court to see CASA at work
- Personal quarterly updates from the executive director
- Invitation to Adoption Day (November)
- Recognition gift
- Acknowledgment on website, in the annual report and in the CASA Gala program
YES, I am for the child!
Other ways to join the I Am for the Child Society:
- Call 847-383-6260, ext 203 to design your own giving schedule.
- Mail a check to CASA of Lake County with “I am for the Child Society” in the memo section and let us know your giving plans.